Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's try this again

Okay, so I've had a lot going in the past few months, and blogging as taken a back seat. But I'm going to try to do better. Now that the wedding is out of the way, I should have a little more free time.

I'm going to create a separate blog for Sammy's stories called "Sammy's Scrapbook". That way it can be something he can look back on without having to go through all of my stuff. It'll have his quotes, stories, pictures, and videos. I want to document his life while he lives here as much as possible. That means I have a lot of back stories to fill in. It may take me a few months to get it complete, but I might as well start now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susanne,
    Just a quick note to let you know that I did indeed receive your list of words for the Kitchen Tool Giveaway. After midnight tonight I will post the responses. I realized I don't have your email address (I think) so just wanted to pop over and let you know. Please be ready to send me your mailing address. Thank you so much for participating!!
    Lisa Emrich

    ReplyDelete