Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Saturday with the Boys

My nephew Adler came to visit on Saturday. He, Sammy, and I decided to have to have some fun.

First, we collected pine cones and then went down to the creek to throw them in.


Then, with Grandma's help, they made ghosts for the halloween ghost tree.


Adler climbed the ghost tree



  
Before AND after lunch, we went 'splorin' through the woods.


 

Before dinner, the boys collected leaves, sticks, and pine cones for a little fire. When the fire started to die out, they'd go get more. Certain sections of the yard are now pristine!


I couldn't let the day pass without taking a picture of me with 2 of my 3 favorite boys. (Adler, on the left, will be five at the end of November. Sammy, on the right, will be 3-1/2 on Christmas.)





No comments:

Post a Comment