Monday, November 15, 2010

According to You

This is something new-ish going around Facebook, so I thought I'd post my answers here too. Just don't make fun of my music.

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.         
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

(My  personal note: Some of these were really good answers...it was shocking. Others didn't make any sense. Some I wish I could move around so it would fit better. But, for better or worse, here it is.)

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
The Greatest (Kenny Rogers)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Fantasies and Dreams (The Weather)
 4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Happy to be Stuck with You (Huey Lewis & the News)
 5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Susanne (Swagger)
 6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
With or Without You (U2)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
In the Ghetto (Elvis Presley) ... ouch!
 8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Metro (The Vincent Black Shadow)
 9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)
 10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
I'm the Only One (Melissa Etheridge)
 11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Irreplaceable (Beyonce)
 12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Another One Bites the Dust (Queen) ...really?
 13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Some Girls (Rachel Stevens)
 14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE
Imagine (John Lennon)
 15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Run (acoustic cover by Ortopilot)
 16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Neverending Summer (Dayplayer)
 17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Don't Feel Like Dancing (Scissor Sisters)
 18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The Remedy (Jason Mraz)
 19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I'd Rather Be With You (Joshua Radin)
 20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Just Dance (Lady Gaga & Colby O'Donis)
 21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Midnight Train to Georgia (Gladys Knight and the Pips) 
 22. WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD'S FIRST WORDS BE?
I Fall to Pieces (Patsy Cline)
 23. WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR?
Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova) 
 24. WHAT DID YOU SAY IN YOUR SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
You Just Call Out My Name (James Taylor)
 25. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
According to You (Orianthi)

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by to welcome you to the What's in a Name Challenge. I'm so glad you're joining in the fun. Hope you like the categories.

    ReplyDelete