Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Thought I Passed This Test Already

There has been drama in my house over the past few months. It came in spurts, but it was always there in unspoken words and agitated feelings. Without going into any details, the drama is no longer in my home, but at a significant price, and now there are bigger issues to deal with...not by me but by my family. It's a situation that didn't need to happen, and it didn't need to take the path it's taken. But it has. And I really want to yell and scream at certain people right now. But I can't. I want to complain about the unfairness of it all to anyone who will listen. But I won't. Because even people who only have cruel intentions have a right to privacy too, right? Plus focusing on the anger only feeds it and lets it grow and take residence inside my soul. So instead, my heart silently aches with the pain and hurt of betrayal and sadness for the innocent.  I thought I'd mastered the lesson of forgiveness with the trials I went through with my ex, but this situation has shown me I'm still a grasshopper with much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment