Monday, January 17, 2011

Randomly Asked Questions 1/17/11

I was doing a "Five Random Questions" post, and I discovered I was posting them on dates that had a 7 in them, so I'm changing this up just a little. First, I'm changing the title to "Randomly Asked Questions." Then, three times a month, on the 7th, 17th, and 27th, I'll post answers to 7 questions I find randomly on the internet.  Here's today's edition:

1. How many nicknames do you have?
Just one, Sus. It's what my soon-to-be ex-husband used to call me. It was usually when he needed something, so he'd say, "Hey, Sus, can you..." It always sounded like he we was calling for some Mexican guy (Jesus) instead of me. My brother will call me Sus occasionally, but mostly people just call me Susanne.

2. How many e-mail addresses do you have?
Five, I think. 1) family and friends; 2) social networking; 3) finance/bills; 4) junk; 5)...nope, just four.

3. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Late. It's a habit I truly dislike in myself. I'm trying to change it. It's one of my goals for the year.

4. Who do you envy?
There are many people I envy, mostly because they seem to have it together while I feel like I'm floundering. I have many friends who are younger than me (I'm 36), have children (I have none), a husband (I'm getting divorced), and a job (I do have a good job I enjoy, so that's a plus), and they still have an immaculately clean house (I hate cleaning because it never ends) and prepare a home-cooked meal every night (I love cooking, but I have I mentioned I hate cleaning up afterwards).

5. Do you have freckles?
Yes, but surprisingly, the darker ones on my face are lightening up. That's probably because I haven't been to beach in YEARS. I love listening to the ocean waves as they lap up on the shore, but I don't like just sitting on the beach getting hot. I blame this on MS. I also used to love HOT showers, but my MS flares up when I get hot, so now I can't stand them. (Did any else say those last four words like Jean Hagen in "Singing in the Rain"? No? Just me?)

6. Can you do a cartwheel?
No. Never have.

7. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium rare -- lightly pink in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment