Thursday, January 27, 2011

Randomly Asked Questions 1/27/11

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Late Late Show with Craig Fergsuon -- the BEST late night talk show host. I love that his monologues are more conversational rather than going from joke to joke. Plus he TALKS to his guests. He can be a bit baudy, but that's what they have censors for :)

What's your favorite (scripted) TV show?
I don't think I can single it down to just one, but here's a list of my current favorites: NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Doctor Who, Psych, Bones...there are more, but these are the ones at the top.

What is the last film you saw?
Goodness, it's been a while. I was planning on seeing Harry Potter, but those plans were lost when Mom had her hip replaced. I hope they release it again in the theaters when part 2 comes out. Back to the questions...the last movie I saw in a movie theater, I think, was How To Train Your Dragon. I'm sure I saw another movie after that, but I just can't remember.

What's your favorite movie?
Again, to many to really narrow it down. I don't think I have one, but I love old Gene Kelly movies. I've had a crush on him since I was a young teenager. Here's a link to my top 10 movies.

What is the last song you listed to?
"Raise Your Glass" by Pink


What type of music do you like most?
I'm all over the map, but if I had to choose one I really like, it would contemporary acoustic guitar. There's a guy named Matt Hutchinson from Manchester, England who plays under the name ortoPilot. He's known for his covers, but he also has original songs too. I found him on YouTube about three years ago. He also sells songs on iTunes.  One of my favorites is his cover of Snow Patrol's "Run". He also does a cover of Jason Mraz's "The Geek in the Pink" with TheBathroomGirl that I love.

What type of music do you dislike?
I'm not really into rap or hip hop (surprise), or songs with a lot bad language. Does that make me a prude?

No comments:

Post a Comment