Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Random Questions 12/17/10

1. What has made you smile today?
My stripy, warm, soft chenille socks

2. What are your New Year's Resolutions?
I plan on listing my resolutions in several posts, but primarily it's to get everything in my life organized and in order (my home, my finances, my job, my health etc.)

3. What moment would you relive and why?
Visits with my grandparents, because I was self-absorbed when I was younger and didn't spend time with them talking the way I wish I could now.

4. What music are you listening to right now?
Nothing--hold on, I'm going to hit shuffle on itunes, and I'll list the song that comes up. And the winner is: I Don't Believe You (Pink) followed by Run (acoustic cover by Ortopilot of Snow Patrol's original)

5. What is your favorite time of day?
I am NOT a morning person, but my favorite time of day is the 30 minutes before and after the sun rises each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment