Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Five Random Questions 12/7/10

What did you have for breakfast?
Fried egg on toast with corned beef hash and orange juice

Do you want kids?
Yes, but I don't want to raise them alone so I need to get married again. But first I need to get divorced. (papers were signed yesterday ~ yay! ~ just needs a judge's signature) Plus, I feel strongly about adoption, so I'm not sure if I'll have biological children.

Where are you?
In my room on my bed watching Sherlock.

Are you happy with your life?
For the most part, yes. I'll be happier when my divorce is finalized AND my home is better organized. I'm working on both.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
It's not something I set out to do, but I don't mind it. I prefer having an umbrella though.

No comments:

Post a Comment